Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Numi organic tea chamomile

Love love love this tea!!


Just want to rave about how much I Heart this tea. I got it at Walgreen... Yes Walgreen! Now I've had this tea at different cafés and specialty coffee shops. This one is the "Best" I ever had! I don't know if it makes any difference but I would like to think it does... Ingredients are from Egypt and the coast of Australia. Organic Chamomile flowers and lemon myrtle leaves. I mean that already sounds "super" luxurious and inviting. Right! And if you like drinking tea then you will love this Chamomile tea from Numi.

Here is their vision statement: Numi inspires well-being of mind, body and spirit through the simple art of tea. Our company is rooted in the principle of creating a healthful product that nurtures people and honors the planet. In all of our company initiatives, we strive to foster a healthy, thriving global community while bringing you the purest, best-tasting organic tea. 

Now it was very pricey, if that is a word. I mean maybe for you it may or may not matter much but  I paid about a little over seven dollars for it. So for me that is a lot of money. But the great thing about it is that part of its profits goes to family in need. So I didn't mind putting that amount to help others in need. Oh and did I tell you it's made with materials that are biodegradable and recycled.That is why I put three times love for this tea.

The smell of this organic chamomile tea has a potent intense fragrant. I mean it's such a beautiful smell and the taste is delightfully sweet with organic honey. It's package individually in this bright mustard yellow color, which is very refreshing. Great for packing inside your bag for a late afternoon break at work or school or in my case appointments. I thinks this is going to be my new addiction besides the Bakery Story. Don't judge me... I love everything cute and sweet. If you got an account add me YBsweets! 

Today is my day 8 :0)

Well your having a great week until next time and I'm having another cup of tea. Stay blessed everyone. Live, Love, and Learn!

No comments: