Friday, September 7, 2012

ABC Bible Verse Flash cards

I've been trying to work on my baby's reading skills. While I was looking through my email I came across this great Bible verse flash card on www.homeschoolcreations.net

It reminded me of when I would study my Bible verse for White Sunday (a day set aside to celebrate youth... I hope I describes it right!!) it's like Easter Sunday with children's bible reading. But more pampered towards the youth, in your best white attire, of course.

When I think about those early Sunday mornings... how sweet the air was with peach or pineapple meringue pies & spice cake, mixed with the rich smell of coconut milk. Ummmm... Let's not forget the breakfast and hot cocoa. Mom & Dad made sure to make it a extra special day!! (Love my parents)

Okay, back to the topic, these printable Bible verse flash cards are a great addition to your child's learning routine. What family traditions are you passing to your little one? Drop me a comment I would love to hear from you. Until then live, love, and learn! Have a blessed week!!



No comments: