Monday, September 3, 2012

Stairway pop card for Grandma!!

Hope your enjoying your labor day holiday. Getting ready to send out a box for my sis and nieces. (a be-lated birthday present) In addition to it all, I made a little card for mom/(oriannah's) grandma. Since I've been working on dollhouses, I just couldn't help but to make this step card that i seen on YouTube from Diane Gibbs. It was fairly easy and very fun to make. My daughter suggested the rainbow, so I made it into a picket fence. It was from a old birthday hat I got from the thrift store. What do you think?

I have all these little scenes in my head that would be great using the same staircase card in. My 3 years old niece is into collecting horses now, maybe have a horse stable or a field of horses. What ever you can imagine really.
You could make a gingerbread house staircase step card, which would be great for christmas. There is also a barn with little barn animals that would work great for the staircase card. It would be great for a baby's birthday invitation or baby shower.
Hope your enjoying the end of this summer season! Live, love, & learn!!

No comments: