Friday, February 8, 2013

Family, Food, and Fun # 6

I'm glad you stopped by. Today I thought I would share a quick and fun recipe that your family will enjoy. Mini meatloaf-ball with mash potatoes and carrots. What's great about this is that you can make them the night before and then cook it the next day or when your ready.

Now ours are made with ground turkey instead of you standard ground beef. Since O doesn't like sauces or gravy on her food we left it out. That doesn't mean you couldn't make your own for your mini meatloaf-ball.

I haven't try any kind of gravy so I wouldn't be able to tell you how it would come out. But I'm sure if you put it on at the end or in your oven when cooking it should come out okay.

Well, with a flat tire and mini meatloaf-balls our Friday has just begun. Below is a quick picture of O reading. God is in control and so I'll leave the stress for another day. Live, love, and keep learning!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love Her!!