Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Show and Tell

We have one more day of this month and I thought I would show you a few things I've been up to. Now you may know that I made a beanie for my O. Since then I made a black beanie for myself. It like one of those slouchy beanies. I also made some small sweater bows from more left over recycled sweater beanies, of course. It was very easy to shape the bows with my favorite craft tool, the "hot glue gun!" I mean, it should be in every crafter's closet.

Okay, so you could use bobby pins to keep them in your hair or use a safety pin to attach it to a top, jacket, or your new beanie. If you want to add more embellishments you could use glitters, buttons, beads, or even spikes. (Hmmm... I'm going to try to get some spikes!) Okay got to go, someone is asking for milk. Again live, love, and learn :)











No comments: